Future posts will be at Substack, follow the link here

 Well, that'll do it.  I have a Substack up and running (free, of course).  The link is here, aquietplacetowrite.substack.com.  What's with the title?  I just needed a title.  You can read posts on the site, like a blog, you can use an app, you can subscribe and have posts emailed to you, however you choose.  All that "downtime" with In Tenure Veritas killed off the readership (thanks, fellas), so feel free to inform anyone who might be interested in snarky and heterodox ramblings.  Or not.  I'll write anyway.  I plan to get the first substantive post up tomorrow, on the state of politics and the 2024 election.  From now on, I'll be here:

aquietplacetowrite.substack.com

Parliament, "I Can Move You (If You Let Me)" from Up For The Downstroke.


Comments